[Fluxus] Fwd: editor shortcuts

Ted Vj Bros tedr56 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 17:59:00 PDT 2010

> How about selecting the whole function/definition? What I want is the
> ability to move the selection to the outer braces, where the scope touches
> the root of the file, if that makes sense. This would make it a lot easier
> to update just the function we edited and not reset variables or call
> (clear). I'm speculating that this would make performance a lot more fluent.
> How are people dealing with that? Maybe use different editor buffers?

For my part, I'm finishing a script to manage different other visuak scripts.
It handle keyboard and midi controls and triggers.

I'm not a live coder addict but I noticed it can be usefull this way too.
When a new script is made, F5 can update the visual code in this system
It can be manipulated and mixed the others.

I planned to post this when finished but I was waiting my fisrt
operationnal and stable release (3rd try now)
But if anyone want to try, just ask.

Best,

Ted