[Fluxus] show-fps

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 15:25:42 PDT 2010

Hey, Gabor,

> if this is the case it's must be a bug, because it is not affected by
> ctrl+h on my computer. could you please elaborate the problem?

Oh. dear.

Yes; we must have some sort of interaction between things. When I run my
game code it behaves as I noted, but when restarting fluxus it works as it
should. This is bad news as this game code is rather a lot scattered over
several files written by two people. On top of that I'm still using my own
error display stuff which may or may not affect this. I'll try to figure out
what the culprit is. This may take a few days, but at least the issue is
consistent in that re-loading the game makes the problem re-appear.

Sorry for mis-reporting the issue but I didn't expect that something that I
did could affect this.

Oops,