[Fluxus] Spanish tutorial

Luis navarro del angel luisn30 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 22 09:39:50 PDT 2010

Hi Gabor,

The Page is not ready, theres many things missing, but fluxus is a large program. But I think that for begginers it would help a lot. Also this page have documentation about supercollider, Processing, and Arduino. So it would be great that you link it from fluxus page!!!
https://sites.google.com/site/tallerdeaudio/herramientas

About the translation of the flossmanuals, I am working on the translation of the fluxus manual 0.16, if you need some help I'll be pleased. Also the tutorial web page is really based in the manual but with some example variations of my own.

Thanks,
Luis