[Fluxus] editor shortcuts

yvan volochine yvan.sc at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 11 07:29:39 PDT 2010

hi
I'm very new to fluxus so please forgive me if I post tons of st00pid
questions !

I'm trying to find out the shortcuts for the following commands in the
editor:

- select whole current line
- jump to beginning/end of current line (like emacs C-e and C-a)
- select previous/next word

say I'm on the 1st workspace and I want to select the word I just typed.
as an habit I do CTRL+SHIFT+LEFT and I find myself on the 2nd
workspace.. ok, why not.. but if I am on the *2nd* workspace, I type a
word, do CTRL-SHIFT-LEFT and it selects letter by letter to the left...
not sure if one can select words directly (with CTRL) ?

cheers,
_y