[Fluxus] introduction and the such.. maybe some questions

Tomas Neme lacrymology at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 15:56:11 PDT 2010

Hello, all. My name is tomas, I'm a game developer who's increasingly
interested in creating art, VJing, and such things.

Fluxus has recently be brought to my attention, and while just being
playing around with cubes and (gh) mainly, I'm having a great deal of
fun.

And well, I was going to ask about something that looked like a bug,
but then i realized my script was waiting for sound input and there
was none.

Good evening all, and I'll be bothering you from time to time

Tomas

--
"The whole of Japan is pure invention. There is no such country, there
are no such people" --Oscar Wilde

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") to help him gain world domination.