[Fluxus] kinetic

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 08:31:52 PST 2010

Tomas;

also, even if it was easier "for me", the wiimote is a quite standard
> piece of hardware nowadays, and it comes with a builtin infrared
> camera as well, so it can be fun to play with

That's all true and there is nothing wrong with WiiMotes at all. Go for it!

What I meant was that the WiiMote has been so popular that some people might
overlook alternatives that would perform some of the functionality just as
well without the need for extra drivers. Clearly that's no factor to you.