[Fluxus] kinetic

Tomas Neme lacrymology at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 19:04:42 PST 2010

> oh, but you underestimate the fact that I live in argentina, we have
> no cheap access to cheap technology whatsoever, and I work in a game
> company making games for the wii, so I already have a motion plus and
> a couple wiimotes =)

also, even if it was easier "for me", the wiimote is a quite standard
piece of hardware nowadays, and it comes with a builtin infrared
camera as well, so it can be fun to play with

--
"The whole of Japan is pure invention. There is no such country, there
are no such people" --Oscar Wilde

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") to help him gain world domination.