[Fluxus] kinetic

Scott alcoholiday at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 08:10:58 PST 2010

Here's a link to the company that makes the underlying technology... or one
very similar to it: http://www.primesense.com/?p=487
 <http://www.primesense.com/?p=487>*
*    What's interesting about the zcam is that it actually uses
TIME-OF-FLIGHT to compute depth, so IR reflectivity shouldn't really
matter!

They have a way to phase things such that they can switch off the CCD in
picoseconds (I think tens or maybe even a hundred ish of them).