[Fluxus] kinetic

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 13:51:27 PST 2010

Scott;

Doing #1 is straight forward, and should just be done since no xbox
> required,

I agree. And it would already be fun.

> #2 provides a lot of "pre-digested" information that can
> make writing apps easy.

It sounds to me (but I have no 360 at hand and certainly no SDK for it) like
this option would be quite bulky and involved. I'm also imagining that a
XBox360 SDK would only run on Windows which is exactly the OS that Fluxus is
not doing that well on, compared to the others.

I take it that this method of going from the two images to this information
on skeletons, joints and angles (which sounds quite exciting!) is something
that MS came up with and with that big red warning stickers on it precluding
it's usage by hippies like us?