[Fluxus] fft audio fixes

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 08:50:33 PST 2010

Sounds great!

Not sure what that response issue might be. Could be a result of the
windowing shape used? Is this anomaly affected by the window-size? Are you
sure the white noise is actually really white? I've seen (and heard)
shortcuts taken there as white-noise for musical purposes has to meet less
demands than white-noise for calibration purposes (looking at E-MU here...).
It would be good to be sure we're not chasing a non-existent issue here.  At
any rate I think this was the right solution.

I do have a rather basic question now, since this is the first update after
I made the jump to running the git version. I originally made a "clone"
which resulted in a "fluxus" dir with source and docs that lives in my main
"Fluxus" dir. The git docs at
http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/git-clone.html tell me that
I won't have to copy the whole thing again, but can instead "fetch" or
"pull". Sounds good, but they are different and I don't understand enough of
it to make a educated choice.

Supposing that my clone is in ~/Fluxus/fluxus/ and I didn't edit the source,
what do I type to get this update? I take it that it will need a "scons
clean" too?

Thanks,
Kas.