[Fluxus] 'polygon

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 08:43:54 PST 2010

In reference to this;

Page 31 of the manual pictures a sort of "L" as a example of a 'polygon,
which is where I got the idea. However, now that we are getting into
details, I noticed that the indices for the corners are wrong (making that
example impossible). I'd put the 0th index where the "4" is now.

If that would be fitting my notes in this topic could perhaps be adapted for
the new version of the manual. Since 'polygon is the least general of the
types we have it's hardly covered at all in the current version. I spend
much of a night fighting with it, which explains why I know a bit about it
now but it'd be nice if others could get that knowledge without needing to
have that fight themselves.