[Fluxus] list-ref crash

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 09:31:31 PST 2010

> They are pretty separated, generally speaking self-compiled binaries get
> installed to /usr/local while packages install to /usr. Which libraries
> get used depends on the order of the LD_LIBRARY_PATH I would think.

Great. I'll leave them be then.

> Strangely I had to install the deb of plt 4.2.4 first in order to get
> the compiled version to build - go figure...

That's odd. I *think* I may have done that too because I thought it might've
been enough. I know I got at least two dependencies just for PLT. Not sure
about that.

Good thing we do have a .deb that serves, a OSX binary that sounds like it's
good and recent posts imply the Win binary should be ok too now so that
might help adoption as this is a rather adventurous compile.

Just for kicks I displayed my work at various places a few times in the past
weeks (a gallery, at STEIM and at a random bar night) and the people I
talked to gave me the feeling there could be more interest in Fluxus if
getting it would be more accessible.