[Fluxus] list-ref crash

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Mon Mar 1 08:58:31 PST 2010

On Mon, 2010-03-01 at 17:50 +0100, Kassen wrote:

> How about the .deb's? Just leave them in there and trust we'll stay
> ahead of Ubuntu until I switch this laptop over to Pure:Dyne anyway?
> I'm never sure how hand-rolled binaries interact with packages.

They are pretty separated, generally speaking self-compiled binaries get
installed to /usr/local while packages install to /usr. Which libraries
get used depends on the order of the LD_LIBRARY_PATH I would think.

Strangely I had to install the deb of plt 4.2.4 first in order to get
the compiled version to build - go figure...