[Fluxus] error with ffgl on Mac OS 10.6

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Mon Mar 1 00:39:22 PST 2010

> yup, they are. I am able to load the textures in material/ fine,
> texcoords.scm example runs fine.. fyi.
i checked this on 10.5 and it runs fine with this minimal example:

(clear)

(define px (build-pixels 256 256))

(define p (ffgl-load "cilenticularhalogenerator" 256 256))

(with-ffgl p
     (ffgl-process px))

if i move the plugin to a different location i get the same error as you do.

you can also try giving the full path to ffgl-load. something like this
depending on the location of the Fluxus.app:

(define p (ffgl-load
"/Applications/Fluxus.app/Contents/Resources/plugins/cilenticularhalogenerator.dylib"
256 256))