[Fluxus] Crossplatform feature status

Ryan Janzen rpwjanzen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 22:27:50 PST 2010

Hello all,

I am about to purchase a new laptop or desktop and would like to run a
fully-featured version (sound capture of what is coming out of the
speakers right now/capture from the microphone, properly hardware
accelerated video, having the ability to write custom shaders, etc) of
fluxus on it.  From what I understand, the windows port is severly
lacking, the mac os x powerpc port is effectively dead, and the intel
mac port is running into 64/32 bit issues with Jack when capturing sound.

What is the most feature-complete platform that fluxus runs on?  Does
anyone know what system Dave and Dan use fluxus on?  I would assume
that this platform would have the best support.

Thanks,
Ryan