[Fluxus] OS X 10.6?

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Sun Jun 6 23:45:39 PDT 2010

> I get errors linking scheme with ld after (successfully) compiling,
> because scheme libraries are i386 but g++ seems to compile natively
> to x86_64.
unfortunately forcing g++ to compile in 32-bit won't work either,
because all macports libraries are 64-bit. without a 64-bit scheme
library it would be quite cumbersome to compile fluxus on 10.6, because
you need to compile all dependencies by hand to 32-bit.

one thing you can try is compiling against the PLT MzScheme framework
instead of the PLT_MrEd framework.

best,