[Fluxus] OS X 10.6?

evan.raskob [lists] lists at lowfrequency.org
Sun Jun 6 15:59:52 PDT 2010

I get errors linking scheme with ld after (successfully) compiling, because scheme libraries are i386 but g++ seems to compile natively to x86_64.

Adding the "-arch i386" to the compiler flags in SConstruct:

env.Append(CCFLAGS=' -arch i386')

gives me:

Checking for C library m... no
ERROR: 'm' must be installed!

So I assume that m is 64-bit only? Or there is something else that's gone wrong?