[Fluxus] Make fluxus build system respect CXXFLAGS and friends?

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Fri Jul 9 10:29:40 PDT 2010

hi Karl,

> It would be nice if the fluxus build system were made aware of CXX,
> CXXFLAGS, LDFLAGS and so forth, rather than hard-coding the build
the last time i checked it, i encountered a problem in osx. as far as i
remember the environment variables are not inherited when you are
running sudo. because of this, scons recompiles the whole project on
install with the default flags. instead the CFLAGS and LDFLAGS options
were added, so you can pass your environment variables in the scons
command line. i think this is not a problem on linux. but let me know if
i'm wrong, or you have a better suggestion.

best,