[Fluxus] Midi Clock

Adrien Rocher ted.r at hotmail.fr
Wed Jul 21 04:06:31 PDT 2010

Hi the list,
I'm currently working on a big script to make all mixable.
I'm on the input part, especially midi one and I would be interested in get the midi clock information.
I found the most relevant information are the mpc messages (and eventually mmc sysex).
I wonder if the implementation of these messages would be a big difficult.
I'm searching to make semi-realtime visuals, not synchronous to the sound, but to the beat.
Let me know what you think of this.

Best,
Ted