[Fluxus] Music videos with Fluxus

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Mon Jan 11 04:42:35 PST 2010

> Would this be the right way to go about it?
i'm not sure if i would chose the text storyboard. fluxus scripts are
the same, aren't they?

something like this would be similar to your storyboard:

(define (render)
     (let ([t (time)])
         (cond [(<= 0 t 1)
                    (draw-cube)]

               [(<= 1 t 2)
                   (colour #(1 0 0))
                   (draw-cube)]

               [(<= 2 t 3)
                   (colour #(0 1 0))
                   (draw-cube)])))

(every-frame (render))

> If so,
>  * how do you execute code from within code?
as far as i know scheme bricks uses (eval-string) to do this.

>  * I'm assuming that (process) doesn't care how long a frame takes to
> render, so even if the code-timing service took a while to respond the
> end result would still be smooth?
ideally yes. maybe it's my fault, but i always had sync issues with
longer audio tracks.

best,