[Fluxus] Jack OSX 0.85 and Fluxus on 10.6

evan.raskob [lists] lists at lowfrequency.org
Thu Feb 25 04:32:58 PST 2010

You can also use the (process "soundfile") function.
I find that it runs pretty well, actually, and gives you a very
accurate way of playing back audio.  Of course, you can't use mp3s for
it, but that's not hard to convert...

I am in the process of doing an example of using it for a music video,
will post something soon.

Cheers
Evan