[Fluxus] avoiding glitches and sphere normals

Evan Evan
Fri Feb 19 07:45:52 PST 2010

Hey Kassen,

This is a very cool project - I've been on holiday for a bit and so haven't chimed in yet.  I am a big fan of the illustrations in The Little Princess, and it was on my (every-expanding) to-do list to make something like that.  I'm very glad you did it (and kept us in the loop as you did).  I wanted to do something like what you're talking about, where worlds are created in response to beats.  Like Italo Calvino's "Invisible Cities" meets the game Spore.  Of course, Dave has his city/Traffic project going on, so it seems that building virtual worlds for performances is all the rage nowadays :)

Cheers
Evan