[Fluxus] building latest fluxus

Jeff Sandys sandysj at juno.com
Tue Feb 9 21:58:55 PST 2010

I was able to install the latest git of fluxus but I had to
use su instead of sudo with the scons install.

I'm using fedora 12 with Planet CCRMA RT kernel and most of
the ffmpeg, gstreamer, nvidia and other useful things from
RPMfusion.

I compiled plt-scheme(4.2.4) per the fluxus README, instead
of using the fedora rpm, but I'm still getting an error when
I try to run fluxus:

[jeff at chladni ~]$ which fluxus
/usr/local/bin/fluxus
[jeff at chladni ~]$ fluxus
fluxus: error while loading shared libraries: libmzscheme3m-4.2.4.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[jeff at chladni ~]$ locate libmzscheme3m
/usr/local/lib/libmzscheme3m-4.2.4.so
/usr/local/lib/libmzscheme3m.la
/usr/local/lib/libmzscheme3m.so

Do you have to tell fluxus where the plt libraries are when
you compile fluxus?

I wish I knew more about building applications.
Thanks,
Jeff Sandys