[Fluxus] building latest fluxus

Eric Wafford psykel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 19:06:03 PST 2010

I'm at work so I can't confirm, but I do a lot of work with OF, and
depending on what version of the source you are using this may be the
issue. They recently released .061 which updated a lot of stuff, and I
seem to recall them removing that camera setting. I would check thier
changelog.

Sent from my iPhone