[Fluxus] picking a function with weights

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 08:19:39 PST 2010

Wow!

Thanks for all the quick responses, all! There is a lot to look up and learn
about here. Some of these examples blow me away with how compact yet
readable Scheme can be.

I'm very much enjoying myself here. Last night I had to remove a element
from a list and after finding

(remove myelement mylist)

...I felt silly for even looking in the docs.

In other news; my clouds now float in the direction of the wind, which also
rotates the windmills so they are correctly set. New clouds get created,
fade in, then fade out and get destroyed once they reach the end of the
field. I can send my current file to the list in case anyone wants to play
with it.

Thanks again,