[Fluxus] (gh) problems

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Fri Feb 26 12:29:40 PST 2010

hi all,

i found that the last 2 bins of (gh) are always zero:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gaborpapp/4389908513/sizes/o/

is this a problem with my setup or someone can repeat this?

the last bin was not calculated at all, but i hopefully fixed that in git.

i also found that the smoothing algorithm results in very erratic
behaviour. the algo was (a*1.2 + b*(1/1.2)) / 2, since 1/1.2 is 8.333,
the result can be bigger then the initial signal value was. i changed it
to a simpler a*.8 + b*.2, but feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

best,