[Fluxus] Jack OSX 0.85 and Fluxus on 10.6

Paraita Wohler atiarap at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 24 10:18:38 PST 2010

Hi guys,
just to be sure, does JackPilot 0.85 (32 bits) manage to see iTunes on 10.6 ? Fluxus works anyway. I tried using the 64 bits version of Jack OSX 0.85, it can see iTunes but connecting with Fluxus makes it crash.

To Adrien Rocher, i'm french too, we made last year a rough translation of the manual with friends, it is in git, i think we can get along to keep it updated as I do it on my free time. Translating the in-app help (why not translating the whole function refs :D)

Paraita