[Fluxus] particles

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 01:42:47 PST 2010

Dear list,

I have quite a few particles that are (or should be) camera-facing sprites.
All of these are parented to a locator. When I then rotate the locator the
particles will stop always facing the camera, basically they disappear when
we would see their "back". This is quite unlike the behaviour I get when I
instead rotate the camera around the same point. I tried calling
"recalc-normals" every frame on all particle objects but that doesn't help.

Is this expected behaviour? Is there some way of getting them to behave as
camera-facing regardless of what else is going on?
I'm using the .deb from PureDyne carrot&coriander, btw. This might be
relevant as I noted there were bugs noted in particle behaviour last year.