[Fluxus] help file

geoffroy tremblay gef at ponnuki.net
Sun Dec 26 17:09:40 PST 2010

ok I am sure you saw that coming

using fluxus to listen to osc, from a nintendo ds (http://dsmi.tobw.net/).

Using processing I can listen to the nds sending osc on port 9000 - I
created a small test script to be able to see what I get, here is an
output of it :

### received an osc message.
 addrpattern:/ds/kaos/x
 value:0.26666668

Using the simple example from the help file for fluxus :

(define value 0)
 (define (test)
     (push)
     (when (osc-msg "/ds/kaos/x")
         (set! value (*10 (osc 0))))
     (translate (vector 1 0 value))
     (draw-cube)
     (pop))

 (osc-source "9000")
 (every-frame (test))

nothing seems to be moving... and I get some liblo server error 9904
(but not all the time)

not sure if fluxus receive these message (or how to test even on a
simpler level!)

thanks for all the help !