[Fluxus] help file

geoffroy tremblay gef at ponnuki.net
Sun Dec 26 12:24:38 PST 2010

Thanks - that's really useful to discover all that Fluxus can do - is
it online ? it reminded me of how I learned processing going trough
the reference http://processing.org/reference/ (arduino as well) - It
would fit nicely in the wiki, I would be willing to input it in there
if there is a desire (from users)  to do so.

On another note - can I put texture in a recursive script ? It doesn't
seems to work, and I suspect  that it's because if the load-texture is
inside the recursion it keeps getting loaded and create an overload ??
(I am really just starting on fluxus)

I read that the latest update supposed to help with texturing recursive script ?

Here is my code so far - taken from basic example - my texture is
commented out (I clipped out some of the code to make it easier to
read so maybe it doesn't run in this state)

(define (play count)

    (cond

        ((not (zero? count))
        (rotate (vector (time) 0 0))
        ;(texture (load-texture "egg_text.png"))
        (draw-sphere)
          (with-state
                (translate (vector 10 10 0))
                (scale (vector .2 .2 .2))
                (draw-sphere)
                (rotate (vector (* 10 (time)) (time)(* 10 (time))
(time)(* 10 (time))))
                (translate (vector 10 10 10))
                (draw-sphere))

            (translate (vector 1 2 3))