[Fluxus] Problems compiling latest

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Sat Dec 18 12:15:01 PST 2010

> Actually, that would be great, I wanted to do a project using both in
> fluxus. Thanks!
http://mndl.hu/fluxus/fluxus-0.17-1.20101218git.mac_intel.10.5.dmg.zip
you need to install the 32bit version of jackosx.

> The ARToolkit module does compile, by the way.  And, since
> openframeworks can do both (I finally have a working example of how
> to do it[1]) in 10.6.5, we should be able to get them both working in
> fluxus!
it would be great, although as far as i know openframeworks is forced to
build in 32-bit even on a 64-bit osx.

> Also, is there any Animata support in Fluxus? I'd love to do some
> virtual puppetry in fluxus.  If not, I may build some...
that would be great. there's no animata module. i was thinking to make
an animata player lib, extracting the code similarly to the processing
lib and an use it in an ffgl plugin that could be loaded in fluxus and
lots of other programs, but i could not find the time for it yet.

btw, animata probably won't work properly in 10.6 either, at least
that's what i have been told. and i probably cannot access a 10.6
computer until middle january to fix it.

thanks for the svg reader code!

best,