[Fluxus] fluxa improv

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 06:16:23 PST 2010

> Hi Kassen, couldnt download the actual file from the link, it gets the
> file but it is too small and i cant seek.

Yes, that's right. That's because "They" ( the station that we piggy back on
and that archives these ) assumes all music is copyrighted by the big labels
and that it would thus be Very Bad if you could download it. So; this file
points to a playlist, which points to a stream. Something like VLC should be
able to deal with that. Sometimes you need to try a few times because they
bolted this together in a weird way. If you would really like a local copy
VLC can also record and transcode the stream.

I wouldn't go that far for this because it's really very rough.

I'm sorry about this situation but I can't help it. At least we have
complete artistic freedom and none of the issues that pirate radio can run
into. That's worth something too.