[Fluxus] fluxa improv

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 14:57:43 PST 2010

Against my assumptions it turns out that our local Free Radio station
(Tonka) is still archiving shows .

http://live-wm.residentie.net/users/stadsomr/windows/mp3/dhfm920/201011240100.mp3

That's from a week and a half ago. It was planned to be me improvising on
Fluxa, alternating with Rob on his own sequencer. Then Rob had technical
problems and I was put on the spot for longer than I anticipated....

Stream starts with the news (in Dutch) followed by a introduction by me that
explains we will now have a big mess as I just started getting into Fluxa,
then there is live improvisation. Not sure why I sound a bit out of breath
introducing this.

This is *very* live and there are some pauses and unintended tempo changes
as experiments backfired. Still; we don't have that many recordings of Fluxa
yet at it's nice to document and share things to see how they grow.