[Fluxus] custom ports

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Fri Aug 27 05:14:30 PDT 2010

Hi Kassen,

I don't have enough time to look into this deeply (sadly not much time for
fluxus atm) but it should be possible to attach the text to the camera
transform so it stays at the same place relative to the camera and the
screen all the time.

Also, I have a similar although not so advanced error reporting thing in
scheme bricks - but I didn't use the port as I wanted to catch all errors
*before* they broke the evaluation:

(define (sb-error-handler n)
    (print-error (exn-message n)))

(with-handlers ([(lambda (x) #t) sb-error-handler])
    (run-livecoded-stuff) )

We could wrap the every-frame callback like this and send it to your error
stuff - it might be simpler (or on the other hand it might not work at
all)...

cheerio,