[Fluxus] Fwd: [racket] Interesting article

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 05:47:00 PDT 2010

Please ignore the note below; I needed to normalise a series of numbers in
the statistical sense of the word; making sure they add up to one. I
accidentally mixed that up with the vector length sense of the word, which
is of course a lot more cpu-heavy and a lot less useful beyond length 3 or
4.

Oops, my bad.

Kas.