[Fluxus] pdata-size extending?

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Wed Aug 4 00:12:07 PDT 2010

hi Kassen,

> and we extend it adding new types, but it seems that we can't extend it's
> length while keeping the primitive in question as a object (at least that's
> not covered in the manual). Is that right?
yes, i think it's not possible. although if you want to subdivide your
object, you would also need to delete some faces. i would do this by
copying the primitive data to a new object as you sugggest. on the other
hand, dave registered a task on savannah about making a subdivision
primitive. so it might happen sometime.
if you want to create lakes on a sphere, why don't you use a pixel
primitive as a texture?

best,