[Fluxus] Turtle builder

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Tue Aug 3 06:28:20 PDT 2010

> Clearly, yes..... but we can dream :-).
don't get me wrong, i think the issues you brought up are important, and
it would be nice to get through these inaccuracies in fluxus and discuss
them.

> Sorry, lost me. Why would I want to turn a hint both on and off?
maybe it's just my thing, but for me they are similar to opengl's
glEnable, and glDisable. i somehow feel it would be more logical to
write something like this

(hint-off 'solid 'lit)
(hint-on 'wire)

instead of

(hint-none)
(hint-unlit)
(hint-wire)

or how can you switch lighting on after (hint-unlit)? you have to
recompile your script, because there's no (hint-lit).

> the minor issue of "line" and "wire" I don't think I see any real problems
> right now.
i agree. some of things are confusing when we start learning fluxus, but
we get used to them soon.

best,