[Fluxus] font.png

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 16:18:15 PDT 2010

Dear list,

The docs for (build-text) refer to "font.png" in several places. However, I
could not find this file with my Fluxus things, or for that matter any file
named "font.png" that worked with (build-text) on all of my system.

On the bright side; google image-search found me this;
http://www.pawfal.org/flotsam/betablocker/font.png

I believe that must be the correct one (well.... it works), and I feel that
it (or something like it) should be installed in the /materials/textures/
directory of the distribution because the current situation is really quite
confusing. (build-type) has all sorts of nice options

While I was poking around at this I found (help text-params). This one
vaguely hints at converting between fonts and textures...but that it
shouldn't be used. Does this imply we could automatically make our own
my_font.png from a ttf file?