[Fluxus] Pdata-Question

Luis navarro del angel luisn30 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 2 10:51:09 PDT 2010

Hi Gabor,

Thanks a lot for the corrections in the spiral code, it looks great!!

I have another question, when I use the pdata-map! I only can make work the array type "p" by putting (rndvec). Otherwise if I put only numbers in the vector it doesn't do anything. I think I'm missing something about the pdata, I already read the pdata and the deformation part of the manual, but I can't get it at all.

I also understand that using pdata-set! we can access to a determined vertex, but if we use pdata-map! all the vertices are going to be modified, am I right??

For example, if in this code I replace the "(rndvec)" for a "(vector 1 3 0)", nothing happens:

(clear)

(define s (build-sphere 10 10))

(with-primitive s
      (pdata-map!