[Fluxus] Problems building for OSX

Neil Wallace rationalise at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 24 11:11:33 PDT 2009

Hiya Gabor - Thats for your help but I'm afraid that suggestion doesn't seem to have helped - i get complaints about missing libraries:
--------------------------------------------------------Fluxus: Configuring Build Environment--------------------------------------------------------Checking for C header file scheme.h... yesChecking for C library m... noERROR: 'm' must be installed!
If I comment out all the required libraries (as I had this suggested in other posts on the mailing list) then I get the following:
ld: warning: in fluxa/src/Sample.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in fluxa/src/SearchPaths.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in fluxa/src/AsyncSampleLoader.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in fluxa/src/Allocator.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in fluxa/src/CommandRingBuffer.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in fluxa/src/Event.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in fluxa/src/EventQueue.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in fluxa/src/JackClient.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in fluxa/src/OSCServer.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in fluxa/src/RingBuffer.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in fluxa/src/Time.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in fluxa/src/Modules.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in fluxa/src/Fluxa.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in fluxa/src/Sampler.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in fluxa/src/SampleStore.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in fluxa/src/GraphNode.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in fluxa/src/ModuleNodes.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in fluxa/src/Graph.o, file is not of required architectureld: warning: in fluxa/src/main.o, file is not of required architectureUndefined symbols:  "_main", referenced from:      start in crt1.10.6.old: symbol(s) not foundcollect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Im not sure if makes any difference but the version of PLT scheme I have is the prebuilt OSX intel version rather than one I have compiled myself.