[Fluxus] Problems building for OSX

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Thu Sep 24 05:32:13 PDT 2009

> I am running snow leopard. I installed PLT Scheme 4.2.1, and set up my path
> to include the PLT bin dir. Drscheme runs fine...
according to the error message, the plt framework is not the right
architecture:

/Applications/PLT Scheme v4.2.1/lib/PLT_MrEd.framework/PLT_MrEd, file is
not of required architecture

on the other hand, as far as i know fluxus has never been compiled on
snow leopard before. the plt scheme svn version selects 32bit
mode during configure, so i suggest that you try adding -m32 in the
SConstruct file.

change this line:
env = Environment(CCFLAGS = '-ggdb -pipe -Wall -O3 -ffast-math
-Wno-unused -fPIC',

to:

env = Environment(CCFLAGS = '-m32 -ggdb -pipe -Wall -O3 -ffast-math
-Wno-unused -fPIC',

please let me know how it goes.

best,