[Fluxus] plt scheme compilation on snow leopard

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Thu Sep 17 10:22:52 PDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-09-17 at 20:13 +0300, mikhail lozanov wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> I upgraded recently to Snow Leopard and cannot compile fluxus anymore.
> The problem is with PLT Scheme GC. It doesn't compile on x86_64
> architecture. Probably it will compile if I force everything to be
> 32bit as on Leopard.
>
> Anyone got scheme compiling in 64bits? I haven't found any resolution
> of the problem yet.

Try the svn version of plt scheme:

"The version in SVN now builds within Snow Leopard (by auto-selecting
32-bit mode during configure)."
(from the PLT list)

Doesn't sound like a real fix as such, but IIRC the problems were coming
from the old GC and some of the gui code, so it shouldn't affect fluxus
too much hopefully.