[Fluxus] small commit

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Tue Sep 8 03:21:17 PDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-09-08 at 10:47 +0100, evan.raskob [lists] wrote:
> that's great, didn't realize you could do that! that's something I
> was wondering about.
>
> this reminds me - rather than put this stuff on an email list, is
> there a fluxus wiki somewhere where we could put utility functions
> like this? I've got some code for calculating bpm based on tapping
> the space bar, and some other fun things that could be consolidated
> into a wiki somewhere.  I do have a wiki - http://lowfrequency.org/
> interactivity/wiki/ - but I'm thinking that you might want to use
> pawfal.org, Dave...

The official fluxus wiki is here:
http://www.pawfal.org/index.php?page=FluxusPage
But I haven't touched it in ages.

I'm generating a lot of similar code at the moment, and I'm not sure
where it goes. My gut feeling is that the right place for code is
probably git, and it would be great to have people adding to the scheme
modules fluxus ships with, I don't think there are problems with having
lots of these - they don't have to be required by default, like fluxa
for example.