[Fluxus] small commit

evan.raskob [lists] lists at lowfrequency.org
Tue Sep 8 02:47:30 PDT 2009

that's great, didn't realize you could do that! that's something I
was wondering about.

this reminds me - rather than put this stuff on an email list, is
there a fluxus wiki somewhere where we could put utility functions
like this? I've got some code for calculating bpm based on tapping
the space bar, and some other fun things that could be consolidated
into a wiki somewhere.  I do have a wiki - http://lowfrequency.org/
interactivity/wiki/ - but I'm thinking that you might want to use
pawfal.org, Dave...

On Sep 8, 2009, at 7:41 AM, gabor papp wrote:

>> i added a new function, (get-pos) to get the position of an object
>> from the physics system.
> i realized i was coding too early instead of thinking first again.
> actually the physics system writes back all the transformation info
> to the primitive which can be read simply like this:
> define (get-pos)
>     (let ([t (get-global-transform)])
>         (vector (vector-ref t 12)
>                 (vector-ref t 13)
>                 (vector-ref t 14))))
>
> i revert the git to the previous commit. sorry. hackpact
> pressure :). feel free to tell me if i commit useless things :).
>
> best,
> gabor

Evan Raskob
ML Studio