[Fluxus] Two rendering windows? (+ some other questions)

wow at tuok.de wow at tuok.de
Sun Sep 13 16:39:07 PDT 2009

Hello Fluxusians,
i am new too Fluxus and so I started to read the tutorials and to view the tutorial-videos. I like the concept very much, because it is really cool to see live the effects of your code.

But i have a question concerning live performances. When i use a laptop, is it possible that the connected beamer only shows the picture without the code. (like strg+h)
I have found no way to initialize 2 rendering windows or at least to separate the code window from the rendering window.

The " frame dump commands" are they part of fluxus?

Is there are "Roadmap" for fluxus? And do you know similar programs?

Thank you