[Fluxus] windows binary

Dave Foster dave.foster at gmail.com
Wed May 20 05:38:30 PDT 2009

Hi,
I tried the binary as soon as I got into work this morning (running Vista
here).  As soon as I run it I get a console window with "Seg fault (internal
error) at 4".  Opening it up in VS as a debugger doesn't give a very useful
callstack as there is no symbols loaded, but here it is anyway:

> libmzsch3m_6mqxfs.dll!00c012de()
  [Frames below may be incorrect and/or missing, no symbols loaded for
libmzsch3m_6mqxfs.dll]
  libmzsch3m_6mqxfs.dll!00c0cc54()
  libmzsch3m_6mqxfs.dll!00bea340()
  libmzsch3m_6mqxfs.dll!00bea822()
  libmzsch3m_6mqxfs.dll!00bea9a6()
  libmzsch3m_6mqxfs.dll!00be616a()
  libmzsch3m_6mqxfs.dll!00bd8bdd()
  libmzsch3m_6mqxfs.dll!00c0194d()
  libmzsch3m_6mqxfs.dll!00c0136b()
  libmzsch3m_6mqxfs.dll!00bc4866()
  libmzsch3m_6mqxfs.dll!00baba89()
  libmzsch3m_6mqxfs.dll!00bacfc5()
  libmzsch3m_6mqxfs.dll!00bad3a8()
  fluxus.exe!00412efb()
  fluxus.exe!0040124b()
  fluxus.exe!00401298()
  kernel32.dll!77824911()
  ntdll.dll!77bbe4b6()
  ntdll.dll!77bbe489()

Just though you'd like to know.  I can try it in an XP virtual machine but
I'm not sure as to the GL capabilities of that.

FYI I run Linux at home so I don't have a huge interest in getting fluxus
working on windows but I can always test and help out where possible :)

dave