[Fluxus] HackFest, aspect ratio and ... crashes

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Wed May 13 08:38:29 PDT 2009

hi Milovann,

> Plus : is it possible to go *full* screen without window borders ?
i assume you are working in linux. since i'm not sure what distro you
are using i explain the method in fedora, which can differ in your
linux.  go to the system/preferences/personal/keyboard shortcuts menu
and set the window management/toggle fullscreen mode entry to
'alt+return' or your preferred key combination. using this key
combination you can switcth to fullscreen without window borders.

> -- I was wondering : could it be interseting to have a special fluxus
> mode where you can redirect only the output and not the code --
> sounds like anti-live-coding or hided live coding :)
probably this can be done with artem's qt branch. more about this in
artem's post here:
http://lists.pawfal.org/htdig.cgi/fluxus-pawfal.org/2008-December/001835.html
this is anti-live coding, indeed. so it is not recommended at all :).

> -(gdb) on both 0.15 and 0.16 (but 0.15 not crashing ) : lots of
> (strange ?) SIGSEV on several functions
do you use a .gdbinit file? otherwise gdb stops because of the garbage
collector of plt, i think. please send a backtrace if you can.

> -- Plus, on both 0.15 and 0.16 : ** Config.log ** But I guess have
> nothing to do with the crashes :
if it compiles i don't think it's related.

best,