[Fluxus] Can't seem to load textures.

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Sat May 2 01:36:09 PDT 2009

> First, I can't seem to load textures.
this was hopefully fixed recently in rc2. are you using the newest release?

> Additionally, when I try to drop the opacity of a cube to .5, it
> darkens the cube, but no objects behind it show through. If i set the
> opacity to 0, it just turns pitch black, still with nothing behind it
> visible.
this happens because of the z-buffer. try (hint-ignore-depth),
(hint-depth-sort) and (backfacecull 0) if you want to see the back
faces. also (hint-unlit) and (hint-wire) can help show the polygons of
the objects, which sometimes difficult to see because of the lighting.

best,