[Fluxus] frequent crash on rendering

Glauber Alex Dias Prado smade4 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 14:09:45 PDT 2009

gabor papp <gabor.lists at mndl.hu> writes:

> this seems to be a crashing in your gl driver.
nice to know :),

>try disabling
> multitexturing, glsl, clean everything (scons -c) and recompile. i
> vaguely remember happening something like this to me after a driver update.
ok, am gonna update drivers before recompiling they are outdated :S

> do older versions crash also?
the only older versions i have here are pre-plt cause i uninstalled plt
to ensure environment was clean so dont make such difference, if the
error still persists i am going to test with older versions also.

> best,
> gabor
thanks,
glauber