[Fluxus] commits + warning

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Sat Mar 21 15:05:09 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I've fixed the planes, texture coords and flipped y rotation.

If you update, existing scripts may change behaviour, so consider
yourself warned :)

Part of this was fixing the knots on the nurbs plane, so now the surface
extends up to the control vertices rather than slightly inside. All the
planes (build-plane, build-seg-plane and build-nurbs-plane) should all
be coincident now.

Scott, if you could check that things are ok, that would be good.

I think I'll need to fix some of the example scripts too...